Yoga Aims Studio Etiquette
Strict observance of the following with strict CDC protocol (Covid-19):
1. All levels are welcome.
2. Advanced signup is required for all yoga classes, only 4 persons/class.
3. A 24-Hour cancellation is required (256-504-6087/email ) for all aerial yoga classes.
4. LATE CANCEL (less than 24 hours) OR NO-SHOW will be charged as one class.
5. Pay before class at the studio (cash, check).
6. Cash, check (Pay to Yoga Aims Studio) are acceptable forms of payment.
7. All levels are welcome.
8. Previous mat yoga experience is highly recommended for aerial yoga classes for a more enjoyable practice.
9. Bring your own yoga mat and yoga towels.
10. Silence is observed 10 minutes before and after a class.
14. Keep mobile phones in off-mode during class.
15. Leave all personal belongings in the reception area.
16. Rest room is available.
17. NO SMOKING is strictly enforced.
18. On-site parking is free.
For AERIAL YOGA CLASSES ONLY:
1. For safety, one hammock can support up to 180 lbs.
2. Must wear shirts with sleeves, without zippers, metals or buttons.
3. Must wear leggings that cover knees.
4. No jewelry of any kind during class.
5. No makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation), cologne/perfume during class.
6. For safety and health reasons, serious medical conditions - hypertension, glaucoma, dizziness, back problems, recent surgeries,
pregnancy, others are contraindicated for aerial yoga.
Please speak with your MD if yoga is safe for you.