Yoga Aims Etiquette
Strict observance of the following:
1. All levels are welcome.
2. Advanced signup is required for all yoga classes.
3. A 24-Hour cancellation is required (256-504-6087/email email@example.com) for all classes.
4. LATE CANCEL (less than 24 hours) OR NO-SHOW will be charged as one class.
5. Choose to pay before class at the studio (cash, check) or after booking using our website.
6. Credit cards, cash, check (Pay to Yoga Aims Studio) are acceptable forms of payment.
7. All levels are welcome.
8. Bring your own yoga mat and yoga towels.
10. Silence is observed 10 minutes before and after a class.
14. Keep mobile phones in off-mode during class.
15. Leave all personal belongings in the reception area.
16. Rest room is available.
17. NO SMOKING is strictly enforced.
18. On-site parking is free.
For AERIAL YOGA CLASSES ONLY:
1. For safety, one hammock can support up to 260 lbs. only.
2. Must wear shirts with sleeves, without zippers, metals or buttons.
3. Must wear leggings that cover knees.
4. No jewelry of any kind during class.
5. No makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation), cologne/perfume during class.
6. For safety and health reasons, serious medical conditions - hypertension, glaucoma, dizziness,
back problems, recent surgeries, pregnancy, others are contraindicated for aerial yoga.
7. Throughout the yoga session, please pay close attention to instructions.
8. Refrain from teaching other students.
9. Only positive words and actions are allowed.
10. Always cultivate kind and respectable behavior toward the teachers, practice and fellow students/practitioners.
With medical conditions, please speak with your physician if yoga is safe for you.