2020 Update from Yoga Aims: We are excited to share a few things!
1. Starting August 10th, yoga classes will be offered online (via Zoom) every Monday and Wednesday only at 5:45 pm. More days and times to follow. Duration: An hour, Price $5 per person. How to book: Text name and “yes” to 256-504-6087 to get Zoom password.
FYI: This is temporary. We will be back to a studio setting once there is a covid-19 vaccine for all. We want to stay on the safe side #ahimsa
2. Fall: In-person Outdoor yoga classes in different locations around Etowah County and neighboring cities. Dates will be announced in September.
3. We are a registered yoga school (RYS) with Yoga Alliance. Our Fall yoga teacher certification program starts on August 1st.
4. Standup Paddleboard Yoga Teacher Training program is in the planning process. One must be a certified yoga teacher to qualify. More details soon!
5. Yoga Aims Experience, our new yoga retreat in Watersound-Seagrove Beach, FL. Upcoming retreat in October. More details soon!
We need Yoga more than ever.
We are happy to announce that we added an in-person yoga class with social distancing!
Available spots: 8
What: General Vinyasa Flow
When: Every Wednesday
Time: 5:45 pm Where: Studio 759 (Wills Creek Rd)
How much: $12 (cash or check only)
How to pay: Just before the class
Arrive 10-15 min prior to class time.
Our Zoom classes continue!
Power Yoga Flow
Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am
Meditative Yoga Flow
Monday and Thursday 5:45 pm
Book classes now:
Type Yoga Aims Studio in search box.